With increasing scrutiny on unnecessary travel coupled with the importance of connecting with our colleagues, regardless of location, using digital methods – virtual conferences are on the rise.
Not your typical event, a virtual conference (also known as a virtual summit), requires a level of planning and expertise to make sure speakers, tech, and content are all ready for your live stream.
I am an experienced virtual conference project manager and have experience with creating new virtual conferences from the initial concept, as well as developing virtual conference additions for traditional conferences.
I can support you with:
- Project planning, including the creating of worksheets and documents
- Programme development, including sourcing speakers and content
- Speaker and sponsor stewardship
- Expert guidance on virtual conference creation
- Event management if you don’t wish to do this yourself
And working together with existing partners can provide:
- A virtual platform to stream your conference
- On the day logistics
- Session editing and subtitling
If you’d like to develop your own virtual conference to reach and engage a wider audience at a lower cost to your budget and the planet, get in touch.
I am currently accepting projects from April 2020.
If you’d like to discuss how I can work with you then the first step is for us to chat. Please book a call with me using this link and let’s get some time together.