A decent fundraising strategy is a key component to fundraising success and I work with small to medium charities to help you get this right.
I can support you with:
- Stakeholder analysis
- Existing marketing and activity reviews
- Workshop facilitation to uncover opportunities and networks within your organisation
- Articulating your offer and case for support
- Internal and external analysis including SWOT, PEST, and competitor
- Potential prospects and existing relationships within your organisation
- Strategy development including fundraising activity description and potential opportunities, including key steps to get started
- OKRs to help you measure success
- Training and support for your team to provide the skills to carry out a successful fundraising strategy
- Short-term fundraising plans to support initials when developing a strategy from scratch
- (Optional) Strategy map development, including scorecards and implementation plan
If you need support with your fundraising strategy get in touch.
I am currently accepting projects from May 2020.
If you’d like to discuss how I can work with you then the first step is for us to chat. Please book a call with me using this link and let’s get some time together.